Old Wye Church, Wye Mills, Maryland
|Location:||Wye Mills, Maryland|
|Description:||Built 1721 — Restored 1949
The restoration of Old Wye Church and Vestry House was the inspiration and gift of Mr. Arthur A. Houghton, Jr. of Wye Plantation. This is an interior view of the Vestry House, furnished with Colonial and earlies pieces, old maps and an 18th Century Eccliastical Library.
Ektachrome by Walter H. Miller.