Talbot County Free Library's Main Branch in Easton has two study rooms
to enable individuals or small groups to meet or have a quiet space to
work during regular library hours. Study rooms are available at no
- The library has first priority in the use of the rooms.
- The Information Desk staff is responsible for scheduling the rooms.
- Rooms are booked on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of intended use.
- Scheduling is done in person (not by phone or email).
- Rooms are scheduled for two (2) hours per day. Additional time per day is not permitted.
- You must be at least 14 years of age to occupy a study room. Patrons younger than 14 must have an adult 18 years of age or older present in the room at all times during use.
- Furniture may not be brought into or removed from a study room without approval of library staff.
- Study rooms are available during library hours of operation. Individuals or groups must be out of the rooms fifteen (15) minutes prior to closing time.
- Responsibility for the room lies with the patron who reserves the room.
- Patrons who use the study rooms are expected to leave the rooms in their original order, free of trash.
Limits on occupancy:
Study Room One: Seats up to three (3) people.
Study Room Two: Seats up to eight (8) people.